+44 (0)161 366 8499
- Success Stories
- 247host Success Stories
- Stratus everRun Success Stories
- Stratus everRun & Dunbia
- Stratus everRun & Interdirect
- Stratus everRun & King’s Cross Station
- Stratus everRun & Lakelands School
- Stratus everRun & Lisbon Sugar Refiner
- Stratus everRun & Livestock Farm
- Stratus everRun & Northampton NHS
- Stratus everRun & Melbourn Scientific
- Stratus everRun & Retail Insight Co
- Stratus everRun & Sugar Refining Co
- Replicate Data Success Stories
- Replicate Data & Alan Batt Estates
- Replicate Data & amtv
- Replicate Data & Bespoke Interiors
- Replicate Data & Digital-e-Brochures
- Replicate Data & Fox Graphics
- Replicate Data & Greentree Lettings
- Replicate Data & Hotowka
- Replicate Data & Inspire Accounting
- Replicate Data & Implicit Wealth Mgt
- Replicate Data & Kintish
- Replicate Data & Matthew Gray
- Replicate Data & Singleton Scrap Metal
- Replicate Data & SME Protect
- Replicate Data & Timewise VA
- Replicate Data & Titan QMS
- Replicate Data & Triangle Software
- Replicate Data & Workout Express
- Replicate Retina Success Stories
- Replicate Retina & A Akbar Procter
- Replicate Retina & John Blease
- Replicate Retina & Boots Opticians
- Replicate Retina & Kay Downs Opticians
- Replicate Retina & S Mayer Opticians
- Replicate Retina & A H Mertons
- Replicate Retina & Specsavers Stockport
- Replicate Retina & C H Wass
- Replicate Retina & Wheeldon Opticians
- In The News
- 24/7 Blog
- Contact Us
How will your organisation survive if disaster strikes? Could you continue to operate if your server room or data centre is damaged by fire or flood?
To date, companies have been forced to look at fragmented, cobbled together solutions to protect against local server/component failures as well as real time disaster recovery (D/R) and failover technology. Even worse, companies have been forced to deploy an inappropriate solution handling any outage, however small, as a full site disaster. Typically this also involves complicated recovery procedures after a failover, including system downtime at recovery as well as when the fault or disaster strikes. Our consolidated solutions provide a complete end-to-end availability solution no matter what the circumstance, providing always-on computing.
Now there is no need to cobble together two different solutions for high availability and disaster recovery purposes.
Our integrated high availability and disaster recovery solutions ensure end-to-end application availability, no matter what the circumstances. Ensuring your applications can sustain a local system failure is only one half of the equation. Being prepared for a larger disruption is critical to delivery in the ‘always on’ world.
We unlock the power of multi-core fault tolerance for local protection and combine it with industry leading replication technology to address off-site disaster recovery requirements.
We deploy Stratus everRun MX Extend: the only solution providing full fault tolerance to applications that require 100% uptime, combined with replication technology that ensures rapid failover to a secondary location should full site outage or disaster strike. Local outages are local issues and only site outages should invoke full disaster recovery failover to a second site. See some ‘always on’ / zero downtime scenarios here.
Contact us to learn how Stratus everRun MX Extend can protect your organisation.
Stratus everRun MX Express high availability solution
Stratus everRun MX Enterprise high availability solution
Contact 24/7 Uptime
- Mailing Address
Hyde Park House, Cartwright Street, Newton, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 4EH.
+44 (0)161 366 8499
- Mailing Address